Saturday 16 June 2012

Secular Café: Hypnotism: What are the facts?

Secular Café
Serious discussion of science, skepticism, evolution, pseudoscience, and the paranormal
Hypnotism: What are the facts?
Jun 16th 2012, 08:11

Hypnotism is a topic that I have no knowledge on, what so ever, and when it came up in conversation, (an arguements between two of my friends) I couldnt give my opinion, plainly because I didn't know the facts. Hypnotism, as I and this thread are concerned,could be anything from tapes that you play when you're sleeping (e.g.: to quit smoking), to, 'you are getting very sleepy', followed by 'jump up and down and quack like a duck'. Is it pseudo science?
Just want to find out different facts and opinions.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.